Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lil Wayne Beast Mode On Lock Up,!

So, as you might have Lil Wayne has done it again,! The Beast himself has release a new album entitled "I Am Not a Human Being"
Now you know Wayne is notorious for just killin' anything he touches with his lyrical grenade,!
He is just a BEAST with his work,! It is also said that this album is the appetizer for "Tha Carter 4" and that album is also a very anticipated,! Wayne's album was released on his birthday..

Honestly, I can't wait to get my hands on this album myself,!

Track List,!
1. Gonorrhea feat. Drake
2. Hold Up feat. T-Streets
3. With You feat. Drake
4. I Am Not a Human Being
5. I’m Single feat. Drake
6. What’s Wrong With Them feat. Nicki Minaj
7. Right Above It feat. Drake
8. Popular feat. Lil Twist
9. That Ain’t Me feat. Jay Sean
10. Bill Gates
11. YM Banger feat. Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, and Tyga
12. YM Salute feat. Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, and Nicki Minaj

Ra-Ra Love,! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment