Monday, November 22, 2010

Yelawolf!


Okay so I was searching the web to find more songs from Yelawolf
0-60 IS OUT NOW!! GET CHU SOME!

Anyways I was on youtube.! And i saw this BUSTER!! talking about Yelawolf's chain, I don't know how long ago his chain got snatched but his dude was talking out the side of his neck HARD! ALL I CAN SAY IS DON'T F**K WITH MY BOO :) The video cracked me up because the dude had a bandana on and was basically suffocating himself you can tell by the way he starts to talk.! Speaking of talk, his voice was a litte high pitched for the wayy he was acting.! Basically he's a chiuaua tryna be a pitbull. Slow Ya Roll and sit down. He was basically talking about the obvious everyone has referred to Yelawolf to Eminem they are two different people they have two different style it's old so SHUT UP! All I have to really say is Yelawolf you a beast it doesn't matter where you get your stuff cause that's your business and haters will find anything to try and clown you with stay humble.!

Ra-Ra :)


No comments:

Post a Comment