Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yelawolf

I am stupid surprise I haven't talked about him before!
I am in LOVE with this man! He is soo amazing!
The reason I think he is different from all the other rapper is his delivery. Its' so smooth to me, kinda like story-telling for the most part.! AHH!! I LOVE IT!
I recently got his new album ( 0-60) Its amazing, some I've heard before but SO WHAT!! I still love em,!
Soo.. My top favorite on the album are..
*Daddy's Lambo
*I Just Wanna Party (Ft. Gucci Mane)
*Billy Crystal
*Box Chevy (Ft. Rittz The Ripper)
*Love Is Not Enough
*I Wish (I fuggin love the way he says B***h, It Craxks Me Up)

If you're sleeping on Yelawolf you are absolutely stupid, because he is a BEAST! I love him, Oh and if you are a hater talking about Wiz goes harder,remember that they have two different ways of laying their lyrics down,!
[[No Disrespect to Wiz]] :)

Just Wake Up and Try This New Rapper,!

RA-RA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment